Friday, December 29, 2006

''don't tell me to shut up''

Every night, the thought of going to work just fills me with dread like every other person in this crazy world! When my mobile phone alarm rings, I just know that I am going to be running to catch 2 buses which are never on time all to go to work. Now, of course the world runs on the thought that product = service.

Mrs X, I will do my best to help you but please do not try and shout down on me on the phone - I am just the lonely middlewoman - the real sharks are at the top ! Go to BBC and get a tv camera and take them down. S'il vous plait, do NOT shout at me like I am your little child who throws flour all over the kitchen floor to spite you because Madame, I did not come from your womb which means you cannot shout at me. Simple. As. That.

Mrs X, telling an operator to hush her/his mouth when they are trying to help you has its' consequences: one would be tough London gangster assigning me to destroy your china collection (which of course I would do better than any little rank and file soldier).

I cannot actually believe that people can be so rude but so are the ways of the world right? I put the phone down on Mrs X and it felt great!

~A

P/S - Have a good weekend everyone! I am going to see Deja Vu tomorrow with my older man husband Denzel Washington. He is too *delicious*