Friday, December 08, 2006

code red!

Dear Racist,

You think you are clever. You think that what you say is like liquid gold. Excuse my sneer as I type: I hardly think making a statement such as ''((music of black origin??? (if it's black why are all your "stars" rapidly becoming white????) more like music of cuntphlap origin. just fuck off and listen to tounami diabate.'' makes you clever, smart or patriotic. In fact, it makes you a complete idiot. I can't be sophisticated with my words on the topic of you because you are absolutely pathetic. Did you know that your beloved genre of rock music had its foundations built on the music of black americans such as Jimi Hendrix who most people agree is the best guitarist who ever lived...oh and by the way, he is black just incase you forgot when you were reading Q, Mojo or Kerrang. Furthermore, your usage of the word ''gwarn'' is from Jamaican Patwa which in this case is an English-based Creole originally spoken by the black slaves of the island so they could all communicate with each other because they were from different African tribes. You may use it in a different context but simply it coming out of your mouth darkens your voicebox significantly or does it because if I am using it in the wrong context please please correct me after you fill out your membership form for the British National Party.

Racist, you have to admit that seeing crazily talented black footballers such as Thierry Henry ruling the English Premiership must hurt you. I know it does. But I suggest you take a gap year to get over yourself because the United Kingdom is ethnically diverse and will remain so. Every ethnic minority in Britain ranging from Asian to Syrian has the right to legally live here if they enter legally. I know I did so you better love it because we are all here to stay and I will love rolling up in your own town owning it as mine because I know in my heart I have more white friends than you would ever dream of having. But that doesn't mean I want to be white as you believe that black music stars do or even as black people in general as I am sure you think but were too scared to write. It just means I respect people who are cool to me regardless of their colour. This isn't intended to change you. I couldn't care less about you or your insignificant life. All that matters is that racism is stamped out. You never know, your ancestors may have been a dark Moor or a mixed race Welsh woman (Shirley Bassey, is she related to you? she is black and you have the same cafe au lait skin as her...but hold on, she is pretty so I take that back!)

Live it and Love it,

~Furious